IGNITE YOUR INTUITION, AWAKEN YOUR INNER POWER & DANCE LIKE NO ONE'S WATCHING!
Help yourself to these meditations and exercises that can get you started on your own spiritual journey!
It is important to note that NO journey is the same. You are UNIQUE and your inspiration can come from many angles. The tools and techniques have to resonate with you and feel RIGHT. You will get more out of them if you feel a connection to them.
There are a gazillion techniques out there that can connect you to your inner wisdom, your intuition, your spirit guides, love, healing energy and everything in between. Please know that you have to “meet those techniques half way”. Thank you Caroline Myss for that statement (from her book – Sacred Contracts). The more energy, understanding and trust you put into the tools and techniques, the more you will feel, experience and SHIFT throughout the process.
Thank you for being here. So much love!
Calm The Heart Kundalini Meditation
Practicing any type of mindfulness is good for the soul, but having a daily routine can really shift your overall emotional, mental and spiritual health. Aim for doing the breathing technique for 3 to 11 minutes a day. If you really want to notice the benefits, aim for 40 days in a row. Woah! Michelle, that’s a lot. Yes it is, but you can really change a habit in that amount of time. Also, if you do anywhere from two to five days, I’ll still be proud of you.
It is simple, quick, and can strengthen your lung capacity (in terms of how deep you can breathe), and it will bring you to an overall calm state in your everyday life.
1.Sit on the ground in sitting position with legs crossed (on a mat or blanket) or on a chair with your feet on the ground and your back supported.
2.Tune in before starting the breathing technique. Put your hands in prayer position and close your eyes. Chant – Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo – three times to tune in to divine flow and inner wisdom. Visit this link for more details and to listen to the chant to see exactly how it is pronounced.
3.Place the left hand over the heart and the right hand to the side in the correct position (as per the video) with both elbows resting against the side. Practice the breathing technique for three minutes. If you want to keep going, pause for a minute after the first three minutes, then do a second set of three minutes, pause for another minute and then finish with the last set of three minutes.
I absolutely love this meditation because it is quick and easy. I have an impatient side (and three kids) so this is perfect to squeeze into my day. It’s also a great way to get started with a meditation practice if you are just learning.
Thank you for indulging me. Now get breathing… or keep breathing, but a bit differently.
The “I’m Freaking Out! How Do I Move Through This?” Technique
- Do one of the following:
- Punch a pillow for a few minutes as hard as you can.
- Take a shower and cry.
- Ugly cry until you have nothing left. Let it all out.
- Go somewhere safe (preferably in nature and use common sense if there are people around) and scream for a minute.
- Hit a punching bag as long as you need to (if you are near one).
- Go for a jog/run
- Put on some music and DANCE it out
- Anything else that will help you initiate the release of emotions from your physical body. It is completely natural to have emotional reactions to situations in our lives. Practice makes progress and the more we practice tackling the situations, the easier it gets.
- Take FIVE 4-4-4 breaths. Breathe in for 4 seconds. Hold at the top for 4 seconds. Exhale for 4 seconds (or longer). You could also stretch this to 4-7-8. If you feel like you can do more than five of these breaths, aim for 8. You will start to feel your shoulders relax and body sink into itself.
- Once you feel more relaxed, ask yourself the following questions in your journal/piece of paper:
- What is bothering me right now? (write absolutely everything that comes up)
- What is out of my control? (write it all).
- What is in my control? (write it all)
- Can I do anything about this/these situations right now?
- What can I do about this/these situations tomorrow?
- What can I do about this/these situations next week/in a month/etc?
- Is there anything else I can write about this/these situations?
- Ask the universe, your spirit guides, your angels or God to surround you with the RADIANCE OF THE LIGHT and to bring peace to you in relation to this/these situations.
- Take FIVE more 4-4-4 (or 4-7-8) breaths. While doing these breaths, on the EXHALE, imagine a white light beaming down from the universe above, flowing into your body from the top of the head, all the way through your body, into your feet and then into the centre of the earth. You will visualize this beam of light on each exhale, bringing you more and more healing and power to you.
Copyright © 2021 Michelle GB Pty. Ltd.